The Mission Statement
THE IMPERIAL SPACE CORPORATION PROMOTES THE POLICY, PRACTICE AND ADVOCACY OF
EXTENDING THE POWER AND DOMINATION OF THE CORPORATION ESPECIALLY BY DIRECT TERRITORIAL
ACQUISITIONS OR BY GAINING INDIRECT CONTROL OVER THE POLITICAL OR ECONOMIC LIFE OF A
FOREIGN NATION; BROADLY; THE EXTENSION OF POWER, AUTHORITY AND INFLUENCE OF I-S-C.
- Loyalty to the corporation, it's members and your immediate colleagues.
- Professionalism in your conduct.
- Camaraderie to all who join the I-S-C
These are the 3 basic attributes that the I-S-C value the most, only people who demonstrate these will succeed at the I-S-C.
The Primary Goals
1) To grow large enough to operate safely and securely in low sec, this will enable us to tactically refine the organisation of the corp and generate the necessary ISK to reach the second goal.
2) To scale the model of the first goal into 0.0, without the requiring an Alliance to succeed.
About the I-S-C
The Imperial Space Corporation has a structure designed specifically to enable a large number of members. And all people who join can look at this command structure and see a clear line of promotion.
We know that EVE splits into two areas, combat and industry (this is a sweeping statement I know, but generally it is true), we are also aware that these areas have a symbiotic relationship, one cannot operate without the other. That is why we are not looking for one specific type of player, as we operate both industrial and combat divisions.
We also understand the needs of people, meaning that we can offer great variety of EVE activities. However we also believe that no combat player should ever be asked to mine unless they want to... and no industrialist will ever be asked to fight unless they want to!
The I-S-C is not the place to earn a quick ISK, we only want people who are in for the long term as our goals will not be achieved overnight.
We are serious about EVE, but we also know that it has to be fun and that RL comes first.